We’re doing grassroots advocacy to Congressional Representatives and Senators on Capitol Hill
September 12 – 14, 2017
We’re bringing our message to elected officials to demand an end to the U.S. blockade on Cuba and the travel ban. For those in the U.S. who cannot travel to Washington, it is equally important to visit local offices.
If you are interested in being part of our organized visits to Capitol Hill, contact us at email@example.com.
This year, the packets we leave during our congressional visits contain the following materials:
- Invitation to a Congressional Briefing
- Bills introduced in the House and Senate regarding Cuba
- American Diabetes Association: 30mn American with Diabetes
- Over 220,000 Diabetes Patients in the World Benefited from Heberprot-P
- A Souvenir Smuggled Home From Cuba: A Cancer Vaccine
- The Blockade and the Health of Cuban Children
- Where Support Stands for Washington’s Cuba Policy