DONATE TOWARDS THE PROJECTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE
4th Days of Action Against the Blockade In Washington DC,
September 24-28, 2018
The 2018 Days of Action will focus on Education and Literacy.
We have ambitious plans but we can’t do them without your help!
Our Guest Speakers
A Cuban guest who participated in the historic Cuban Literacy Campaign of 1961 and who can speak about education in Cuba today, will join us in Washington, as will several United States graduates from the Latin America School of Medicine, who can talk about receiving a free medical education in Cuba.
The Activities in Washington DC
- Visits to Congresspersons and Senators who are members of the education and literacy caucuses
- Presentations to university students and professors
- Documentary screenings of films about education and Literacy in Cuban and the United States
- Meetings with educational and literacy institutions
- A public cultural event of solidarity with Cuba
But it is an expensive undertaking. We need your help to cover the costs of bringing the Cuban guests and American graduates of ELAM to Washington to share their expertise and their experiences. Please DONATE today.
Donations to the International Committee are fully tax deductible. Donations can be made by check or on-line by credit card.
Checks should be made payable to International Committee and mailed to:
PO Box 22455
Oakland CA 94609
We use PayPal to securely process on-line donations.